We at Blog Godown believe that guest blogging is essential to make this a community blog. A platform where amateurs and experts can share their views and experiences and thereby, help the community as a whole. We also believe that guest blogging is a win-win for both the guest and the host.
How to Guest Post?
Guest Blogging at Blog Godown is pretty simple because it uses WordPress functionality to track guest articles. Also, posting via wordpress gives you the ability to use wordpress’ advanced editing features.
You have to follow these steps to guest post via WordPress:
- Register for an account at Blog Godown and fill out your Bio.
- Contact us with your Subject as “Guest Blogging” and send your Username along with the post excerpt
- We will upgrade your account (if we like the post idea) so that you can write for the blog.
- Write a post, save it and then it will be reviewed by the moderators and published.
- All the image files should attached and sent to the following email : gautam at bloggodown.com. In the post, you should mention where the images will be placed. You can use tags like [Image -1 : Image_name] in the post to identify the images which have to be placed at that particular position
Guest Posting Guidelines
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should be minimum 500 words long
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- The post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else
- No affiliate links
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Fill in your Bio with not more than 2 links.
Some Additional Tips
To get the most out of your guest articles, read the following
Why Should I Guest Post at Blog Godown?
Blog Godown is a blog that teaches readers, how to make their blogs. Blog Godown readers consist of influential bloggers, web designers and social media evangelists.
- Learn and Interact with a thriving blogging community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Social Media Promotion
- Increase Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Building your Brand
- Get Quality Links
If you still have any queries about guest blogging. Contact us!