A blog cannot be successful if doesn’t have a professional feel to it. And to have that effect, you need blogging tools and resources which can help in improving the overall quality of the blog.
I’ve been asked by a lot of people, as to what products are good for blogging purposes. These Blogging resources are need to give a good impression to your readers. Some of them like web hosting are essential for blogs, but others are just to make your blogging better.
This is a list of Blogging Resources that I recommend.
- Hostgator - A very reliable webhosting service with features such as dedicated hosting and awesome support. Discount Code: SPRING -20% Discount
- DreamHost- A really awesome web hosting option. It is reliable and has a great customer Support.
- BlueHost – BlueHost is a very good web host with the most competitive prices and it is also recommended by wordpress.org
- WPWebHost – WP Web Host specializes in hosting in the wordpress arena and is a good choice if you are looking for a good wordpress host. Discount Code: MAY 30 -30% Discount
To use the Discount coupon, first copy the discount code, then click on the link. After reaching to the hosting website, paste the code and you will receive the discount
- Thesis – It is a very powerful seo optimized theme which can be easily customized. It includes a lot of configuration options which can help in making an original blog design for your website. If you are designer, this theme is a must have for you.
- WooThemes – Woothemes is a collection of really great webdesigns for blogs.
- ElegantThemes – Elegant Themes is a collection of WordPress Themes which are very good look and feel. Best thing about them is that they are really cheap.
- Themeforest – Theme Forest has a collection of really beautiful website templates for major blog platforms like blogger and wordpress.
- Ultimate Blogging Theme – It is a really good theme and is good pick if you are looking for a professional blog theme which is SEO optimized
- Studiopress – StudioPress themes are a perfect solution for small businesses or individuals looking to establish their online presence with a WordPress blog or website.
Books and Tutorials
Books and Tutorials that can help in improving your blogging skills and also inspire you to write better.
Become a Blogger Training – The Ultimate, Step-By-Step Video Guide To Becoming A Successful Blogger, Without The Complicated Geek Talk including 13 X factor strategies that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Blogging to the Bank – Rob Benwell, a UK millionaire bloggers reveals in this step by step blueprint how he makes as much as $90,480 a month from just a few hours work. Blogging to the Bank is a step-by-step roadmap he personally uses every time he creates a new successful blog that will bring money in automatically for years to come.
Atomic Blogging – “Finally Exposed! How One Successful Blogger Rakes In More Then $132,645.00 With Just One Blog Spending Just Three Hours A Day!”. It’s So Powerful And Easy To Apply, Even Pro-Bloggers And Internet Marketing Gurus Are Raving About It!
Wordpress Wizard – A great step-by-step video course which reveals exactly how to set-up a profitable WordPress blog in minutes.
365k Traffic Formula - Learn How to get 365,000 visits and make 1$ per visit. Includes interview by web celebrities like Darren Rowse, Yaro Starak and Daniel Socco
31 Days to Better Blogging – A great book by Darren Rowse (owner of problogger.net) which gives 31 tasks (1 task each day) to become a powerful blogger.
WordPress Goldmine – Along with the e-book you get the step by step courses to make money online.
Blog Mastermind - Yaro Sarak teaches how to make money as he did by blogging part time. You can earn from a minimum of 10000$ to 35000$ from your website if you follow this course.
Ramped Reviews – Ramped Reviews is th #1 online resource/eBook that teaches bloggers how to get free product to review on their blog. Robb Sutton used his experience to bring in over $70,000 in review product on one of his blogs before its 1st year anniversary.
SEO Book – learn how to optimize your website for search engine optimization. A great SEO training program
- Adsense – It is the best Cost per Click (CPC) Program and a lot of bloggers make a living from adsense earnings.
- Chitika – It is a pay per click shopping ads program, works really well on product related sites.
- Clickbank – An Affiliate network with a lot of online products and ebooks. It offers the maximum commissions.
- Commission Junction – A leading affiliate network used by many affiliates.
- ShareASale – It is a network where people can sell thier products and affiliates can earn by promoting them.
- E-junkie – It is the best place to sell and earn commissions on selling ebooks
- Scribe SEO – A plugin that makes creating search optimized web pages, blog posts, and press releases really easy.
- Ninja Affiliate Plugin – This is an ultimate tool for affiliate marketers. It automates the linking of specific keywords to affiliate products and it is a great money making tool.
- OIO Publisher – OIO publisher makes selling ads on websites really easy
Aweber – Aweber is the leader in email marketing and is the no.1 choice of affiliate marketers.