I am very happy to see that the Guest Blogging Competition has got 22 entries. All the entries have a unique perspective and they have something useful to teach you from their experience. Below, are all the entries with a small excerpt which will help you decide which article you want to actually read. So, go ahead and read and help them win by retweeting and commenting on their articles.
1. How To Use Email Marketing To Draw More People To Your Website – from Lena and Dima of start your own internet business
An Interesting article that points out the importance of email autoresponders and how webmasters can use it to draw more people to their website
2. 5 Conversion Rate Optimization Tips for Bloggers – from Jason Capshaw of MyWebtronics
5 Tips that can enable better conversion rates for your blog. These strategies are really simple and they should be an inherent part of your blogging timetable.
3. 5 steps to building a power blog – from Onibalusi Bamidele of young entrepreneur blog
There are blogs and there are blogs but the truth remains the same, whether you believe it or not, all blogs are not the same, there is always a difference… And this article explains how you can be different.
4. No Instant Success In Blogging And The Solutions – from Latief of Another Blogger
There is nothing as an instant blogging success. Blogs gain success by constant content creation and promotions. Being consistent is also important.
5. Traffic Building Tips For Designers and Developers – from James of Evolutionary Designs Blog
Some tips to increase traffic to your design and development blogs and also get your articles indexed in an hours time.
6. You Can’t Do Everything…. If You Want Everything Done Right! – from Tom of outsourcing jobs overseas
If you are looking to see big results from your blog, then you need to start treating it like a business. Focus on what you are good at, and outsource the rest.
7. How to Create and Monetize a Blog through Pay Per Click Advertising – from Typhoon of making money online
PPC is the popular blog monetization way through which bloggers can make money online. In this article will learn how to monetize your blog using PPC
8. The “4 Move Checkmate” of Blogging – from Jonathon Beebe of make money online
If blogging was a game of Chess, then “checkmate” would mean success. In the classic game of Chess, there is a tactic commonly known as the “4 Move Checkmate”
9. 10 Best Drupal Blogging Clients – from Tom Walker of Ink Catridges
Blogging with Drupal can be different, which is why this list of Drupal blogging clients will help you make a decision on how to set up your blog with Drupal.
10. The Secret For Creating a Successful Blog – from Jeevan Jacob John of TechPupil
Creating a Successful blog requires certain key elements such as building relations with readers, consistency, quality content and a good blog design.
11. How To Build A Community Of Readers Who Want To Do Business With You from Claudia Gonella of Reveal Real Estate
The goal of blogging is to cultivate a strong relationship with readers so that won’t even think about contacting your competitors.
12. How to Build Reputation for your Blog from Onibalusi Bamidele of young entrepreneur blog
Building your blog’s reputation is very important to your long term blogging success, it makes people believe what you say, it makes you easily achieve blogging success.
13. How to get any Job you want using Social Media from Joshuatitsworth
Job-hunting today is tougher than it’s ever been before. Believe it or not you can get any job you want by using Social Media and blogging.
14. 9 Quick and Easy WordPress SEO Tips from Melissa of Online Schools
9 Essential search engine optimization tips that will help you stay on the top of search engine rankings. Best way to expand your reader base is to employ seo.
15. Strategic Blogging Is the Only Way to Succeed in Blogging from Melvin of MelvinBlog.com
Only a small fraction of people do make a significant income from their blogs. Strategic Blogging is needed to get you into the right path to achieve success.
16. 4 Easy Ways to Engage Your Followers On Twitter from Gurl of Gurls Asylum
Four easy ways to engage with your Twitter followers using a list. By following these ways, you can engage with your followers in just a few minutes in a day.
17. 2 Ways How To Find Blog Post Ideas from Lee Ka Hoong of Make Money Online
Usually the blog post idea comes from our mind and imagination; it would be your experiences or inspirations from other bloggers. Sometimes we might get lost. This articles helps get rid of blogger’s block
18. Why Bloggers Should Use Videos On Their Sites from Peter of Goviral Network
Video Blogging is a lucrative method to take your blog to the next level. It is a great technique to promote your blogs and also engage with your community.
19. Bloggers: Are You Making This BIG Mistake? from Welly Mulia from Make Money on the Internet
You are making a big mistake if you’re not doing this in your blogging efforts. If you are not utilizing your subscribers to engage and also earn money from it
20. What Supermarkets Teach Us About Blog Marketing from Spyros Panagiotopoulos of Sell With Words
We can learn a whole lot about blog marketing from supermarkets. The way they sell their products should help you to build your reader base.
21. What To Invest If You’ve Got No Money To Invest from Andre Conferido of Make Money Online Blog
Most of the rich men in the internet did not have money to commence their business. They did not have the huge capital needed for other types of businesses. But they had other resources which made them rich,
22. Why Bloggers should be Entrepreneurs? from Sebin of The Web Punk
Why should bloggers be entrepreneurs? and what are it’s benefits? This articles shows how each blogger can easily become an entrepreneur.
Point System to Select Winners
A unique point system will be used for evaluating the guest articles based on the number of retweets, comments and the quality of content. The article with the highest points will win the first prize and the second highest will win the second prize and so on
How Many Points Will I Get?
Points will be calculated as follows:
- 10 tweets will equal one point
- Each Quality Comment will get a point (Author and the Organizer’s comment will not be counted)
- Quality of content will be marked on a scale of 1-10 in points
The Results Declaration
The Results will be declared on 1st June. Till 30th May, you can promote your articles and get more retweets and comments to your site. Remember, retweets and comments can easily fetch you more points than quality of content.
Thanks to our Sponsors who made it into an Amazing Contest
- Contest Organizer – Blog Godown – A Blog about Blog Tips and Social Media
- Media Partner – My Blog Guest – A Guest Blogging Forum – The best forum to find guest bloggers and blogs to guest blog.
- Harsh Aggarwal is the owner of Shoutmeloud – A blog where he shares his blogging tips and he also provides Blogspot to WordPress migration service.
- Theme MX – A fresh WordPress theme designed to help your new or existing blog grow to brand new heights. It has features like Infinite customization, hook support, squeeze forms, perfect SEO, built in link-masking, twitter integration and a whole lot more.
- Gabfire Premium Themes – A set of premium wordpress themes for a fresh breathe to your site?
- Gorilla Themes – These themes are different from others because they make plugins of their own. They take the extra time when programming their themes to save you hours of time managing your site.
- PG Enterprises – A web hosting companies which provides shared, dedicated, semi-dedicated, and virtual private server webhosting technologies.
- WP Review Engine makes it easy to build powerful review sites quickly. You can review anything from restaurants, hotels, and ski resorts to web hosts and computer software. WP Zon Builder allows you to easily add hundreds of Amazon products to any WordPress installation in minutes
- Joldiamonds offers design services like logo design, ad banner design and business card design. Other than this it offers a twitter package to brand your twitter account.
- StudioPress themes are a perfect solution for small businesses or individuals looking to establish their online presence with a WordPress blog or website.
- ZK runs a web marketing blog and offers blog coaching services
- Marko Saric is a blogger and he writes articles on all things blogging at How To Make My Blog. He helps bloggers with their WordPress
blogs, with Thesis Theme, with branding, blog promotion, search engine optimization, and affiliate marketing.
- In clear, easy-to-read language, Digging into WordPress shows you how to tap WordPress’ potential and take your site to the next level. From setup, configuration and customization to syndication, security and optimization, Digging into WordPress gives you everything you need to maximize the success of your site.
- Elegant Themes – It is the cheapest premium themes club. You just pay 19.95$ per year and get access to updated list of premium wordpress themes.
- Viper Chill – A blog by glen. He helps people build remarkable websites that gain traffic through viral marketing. A remarkable blog if you are looking to succeed.
- Jacob Cass is a graphic, web and logo designer. Just Creative Design is a great design website by Jacob where you can learn to improve your design.