February has been an eventful month with more than 20 posts, a 50% increase in traffic and boost in subsrciber count. All this has been possible due to the support of Blog Godown Readers. This post ifeatures a roundup of some of the posts which you might have missed and which are actually worth reading.
Blog Godown has opened the blog for guest posting and has received 4 awesome guest posts. If you are interested in guest posting, then check out our guest posting guidelines.
- 2010’s Leading Internet Marketing Software – A review of top internet marketing softwares (good for seo purposes)
- Collecta, Google, and the Future of Real Time Search – Discusses the current state of search engines and how Real time Search will be the future of search.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Readers Return – Blogging Tips to force readers to return to your website.
- How to Write Quality Blog Posts That Engage Your Readers – A post that teaches how to write quality posts that will increase the engagement on your website.
- 8 Traits of a Twitter Champion – A post that shows the traits of twitter superheros and how normal twitter users can achieve that by inculcating similar qualities.
- Google Wave – Is there any future – Has Google Wave Failed? For some it has not failed at all and it is a very useful tool for businesses.
- Why i Like StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is a really good social media website. I list the reasons why I like StumbleUpon and why others should join it.
- How to prevent your twitter account from being hacked – Prevention is better than cure and this article focuses on safety of your twitter account.
- The 11 Types of Bloggers – An offbeat article on the different types of bloggers that you find in blog-o-sphere (opinionated, humorous, perfectionist, etc).
- Do you Follow a Blog Posting Workflow? – Following a regime is very good for productivity and I show the blog posting workflow I use to improve my productivity.
- Points to Consider Before Starting to Publish on a Blog– Don’t just start a blog, make an impact on others.
- 12 Things to do when you are not Blogging– There are other tasks that are equally important for a blog’s growth.
I recently started beginner tutorials for those beginning their journey on the path of blogging. What do you think about it?
What do you like about Blog Godown and what all things you want see in the near future?