It is always important to hold your readers to your websites and make them good engagers to your blog, This can be done by Facebook Fan Pages, Google Friend Connect and Wibiya Widget.
Today I am going to review a really new and unique idea to build a blog community and that too in a 10 minutes.
Conduit has launched a new feature of creating browser(Firefox, Internet Explorer) Toolbars for your Blog Communities. This feature will increase reader engagement and generate more traffic.
Community Toolbar for Blogs/Websites
The best thing of this toolbar is that you can easily edit and create a feature rich toolbar for your community using the simple Toolbar creator in a few minutes. And features are quite comparable to that found in popular toolbars like Google and Yahoo.
The Feature list:
1. Basic Components
- Your Logo – Add a logo and link to your website.
- Link Button – Add links to specific pages.
- Menu Button – Add Drop Down Menus
- News Ticker – A News Ticker as shown in Tv News Channels.
- Link in Main Menu – These links show up in the main configuration menu next to the Logo.
- Separator – It is used to separate sections of the toolbar.
- Label – Add Tags and Labels