Everybody knows about the power of retweet. It’s the best way to spreasd content through social media. The more you get, the more traffic you can get. For Bloggers like me it means a lot, it means extra exposure, more reactions and many more readers.
To make retweeting easier, many retweet buttons have been developed that also track the number of retweets made for the following link.
Here I am comparing two major and the most debated retweet buttons made by tweetmeme and twittley. Why should one use Tweetmeme?
1. No need to authorize and the tweet can be edited and therefore it is customizable.
1. Hash Tags- The ability to automatically add hash tags is a very unique and much needed feature found on this service.
2. Twittley is less prone to spam compared to twittley. They have a weighting algorithm as opposed to counting total number of tweets as in tweetmeme which can be increased easily by making spam accounts.
3. Twittley is used by a great group of bloggers, hence there is a chance of getting quality traffic.
4. It is much like social networking sites the more you use it, the more karma you get and more is the weight of your tweet.
5. It is not as popular as tweetmeme and therefore there is a great chance of your link to be featured on this site.
6. Link Juice – Twittley uses 301 page redirects, so in essence all the link juice is passed on to your blog. Hence more chances of increasing your page rank.
7. It has more button styles(two) to choose from compared to one provided by tweetmeme.
In my opinion i would like a button which is a mixture of tweetmeme and twittley. Basically twittley is very good for bloggers and would be really great if they make some changes to it